Endpoint security, or endpoint protection, is the part of cybersecurity process to safeguard endpoints – such as desktops, laptops, and mobile devices – from attackers activities. Endpoint protection is the solution to avoid file based attacks in desktops or computer devices.
Examples of endpoint devices include:
The endpoint landscape is constantly changing, and businesses of all sizes are attractive targets for cyber attacks.
At Net Desire, we put best-of-breed technologies into action, so security becomes a business enabler — not an everyday distraction. Our portfolio covers every aspect of Endpoint security and risk management, from initial assessment through to program planning, hands-on deployment and round-the-clock support.
With Net Desire Technologies, You get outstanding IT Security Expertise:
- Our highly-skilled team goes beyond provisioning technologies. We solve business challenges.
- You get practical, actionable advice on how to achieve the greatest business value.
- We work alongside you at every step to plan and deliver solutions.
- We deploy solutions right first time, so they live up to their promises.
- We transfer skills so you can manage solutions yourself — or you can ask us to share the workload using our consultancy and support services.
- We’ll keep you informed about key innovations in security, so you’re always in the know.