The purpose of a database is to store and retrieve related information. A database server is the key to solving the problems of information management. In general, a server reliably manages a large amount of data in a multiuser environment so that many users can concurrently access the same data. All this is accomplished while delivering high performance.
Oracle Database is the first database designed for enterprise grid computing, the most flexible and cost effective way to manage information and applications. Enterprise grid computing creates large pools of industry-standard, modular storage and servers. With this architecture, each new system can be rapidly provisioned from the pool of components. There is no need for peak workloads,
because capacity can be easily added or reallocated from the resource pools as needed. A database server also prevents unauthorized access and provides efficient solutions for failure recovery.
Net Desire Technologies is an enthusiast and passionate firm to implement Oracle products at customer site. Oracle database services offered by us are
- Installation & Configuration of Oracle DB 12c/19c.
- Oracle DB upgrades to 19c from prior versions.
- Oracle DB cross-platform migrations.
- Oracle DB performance tuning.
- Oracle DB standby configurations.
- Oracle DB Real Application clusters for High availability.
- Oracle DB backups, patching.